Landscaping is one way to increase your home’s value before you sell. We have six tips to get you started today.
Whether you’re looking to sell your home or simply want to improve its appearance, you might want to consider upgrading the landscaping. Landscaping can be a real game-changer. Your home’s curb appeal will look much better if you follow these six steps.
1. Freshen your mulch. It’s only about $4 per bag for mulch or pine straw, so it’s an inexpensive way to improve your yard’s appearance.
2. Add some potted plants. Pops of color here and there can make a huge difference and make your home seem warm and welcoming.
3. Plant some shrubs. Adding shrubs in those sparse areas can give your home a lush look.
4. Spruce up your porch. Power wash the porch and consider staging it with outdoor furniture so it looks more inviting.
5. Landscape lighting. Light makes a dramatic difference at night. Not only will your home seem warmer at night with the right lighting, but lights are a great security and safety feature as well.
6. Paint your front door. A fresh coat of paint on the front door definitely boosts curb appeal.
Landscaping can be a simple way to upgrade your home and improve value. If you have any questions or any suggestions for topics for a future video, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon!