Spring cleaning can be a pain, but don’t worry. Here are five spring cleaning hacks for your home that will make things look like new. Whether you plan on selling your home this spring or you plan to live in your home for a long time, these hacks could be of interest to you:
1. Make your blinds look like new. Simply take an old sock and dip it in a solution of equal parts water and white vinegar. Then, take the sock and slide it along each blind until they’re clean.
2. Shine up your shower head. Put a plastic bag filled with white vinegar over the top of your shower head and let it sit for two hours. You’ll be amazed at the results.
3. Keep your glass shower door clean. Spray some Rain-X on it. Many of you might have used Rain-x when cleaning your car windshield or windows, but it works perfectly for a glass shower door as well. Just make sure you ventilate your bathroom after you use it.
4. Clean your oven. Mix equal parts baking soda and water until you have a paste, then coat the bottom of your oven with it and let it sit overnight. Wipe it out in the morning and your oven will look brand new.
5. Clean your baseboards. Wipe them down with water and a rag and use a magic eraser for any dark scuff marks.
If you have any tips we can add to this list or if you have any real estate questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!